this picture is of my pops and I way back in the day!so ever since I can remember I have been a daddy's girl! my dad is MY EVERYTHING! he is my hero and because of his sacrifice I have had such an awesome life! my dad has struggled with his health this past year and it's been super hard on him. he's always been such a strong, independent man and seeing him sick breaks my heart! he had some health issues just recently and we've been praying for him to feel better. it is extremely difficult for me to be so far away from him on any given day and knowing that he is sick and I am miles away makes it an almost impossible situation to overcome. I wish with all of my heart that I could live closer to my family, but my life is here (for now) and all I can do is send him my love and let him know that I miss him and think about him tons! watching your parents get older is hard. as a child you think their invincible and that nothing "bad" could ever happen to them. I guess that's the story of life right? the good thing is that I know that no matter what happens or how old I am or how old he is ... I will
always be daddy's little girl!
I understand that feeling, I lost my mom christmas 99. It's been a struggle...I think it has taken this long for me to realize that I couldn't be who I am today without loosing my mom, and she was my EVERYTHING :) I know exactly what you mean having a parent sick. It's even rougher to be sitting back on the sidelines, not being able to help. I hope he gets better. I hope you're able to see him. Hang in there and know that your Dad did a great job :) You're a neat person, one of the neatest I know. Life is always a challenge, you just have to overcome it ;)
ReplyDelete