so the only thing I want for Christmas is SLEEP! this last month of the year has been insanely busy! I am so glad the kids are finally out of school and I don't have to worry about taking one to school in the morning and the other in the afternoon. I am also looking forward to a quiet Christmas day. the kids are so excited for Santa to come drop off their gifts ... it's actually a really cute thing to see and hear them telling each other to be good because Santa is watching them! Amandah is getting big and a lot more opinionated ... man, can that girl yell! she is also learning to eat solids and learning how to roll on her belly. Sam is still a stud and helps me entertain his little sister while I do house chores ... I LOVE IT! Amelyah is still working on her reading and loves to write notes to friends and to her dad (not so much her mom)! Jose and I are doing well ... you know the usual. I posted some pictures of our December ... nothing too exciting, just busy living and loving life!

the 3 cutest kids in the world! ;)

cute little Amandah tired as can be!

Amelyah had been asking us to take her to Mimi's Cafe for lunch ... and we did and she loved it!

waiting for our friends/play date at McDonald's!

outside of daddy's work before they took him to watch AVATAR ... lucky duck!

they check for gifts every morning, nothing so far ... we put gifts out on the 24th when they fall asleep!

me being a mom! :p

Sam was in a play and he had to dress up as a wise man ... nice costume right? ;)

our cousins got sealed with their cute little baby Miguel! couldn't be happier for them!

so here I am with 2 pregnant beautiful women ... Marisol and Carolina! we were all pregnant together for a little while before I had Amandah!

my cute Sam after crying because he fell, or did someone hurt him? can't remember but I like the picture!

Amelyah can ALWAYS make us laugh ... she comes up with the funniest stuff! love it!

Amandah is starting to eat solids now and this was her face after a battle with the spoon! don't worry she didn't get hurt! :)

Jose playing with the camera!

at In-N-Out Burger with my girls Connie and Kady! Kady ... I miss you already!
I love the pictures! Especially the one with you and your baby. It's good to see your cute family. I hope you had a way fun Christmas.
ReplyDelete