
Ok, ok so I've been a slacker! I swear I've been wanting to update my blog but something always gets in the way ... it's called BEING TIRED! :) Also, I really don't have a ton to say. We haven't really been up to too much lately. We hung out with family for Marisol's baby blessing. We didn't do much for Valentine's because Amandah had and still has bronchitis. Other than that, life is good! Oh I did get a new calling at church ... Visiting Teaching Supervisor! YIKES! How I will find the time, I don't know but I will do my best! Oh, and I have also been through a little challenge/trail if you will, which has left me both physically and emotionally drained. I'll blog about it someday when I don't get teary eyed just thinking about it. Anywho, here are pictures of our life since 4 weeks ago. Enjoy!
so our van broke down and while it was in the shop we had this rental ... a Tahoe! I fell in LOVE! I want one like today .... man I want this car!
















Your kids are adorable Yitein! I always knew you would have good looking kids, Jose and you make an beautiful couple. I am so happy to see you so happy. I also enjoy your blog.
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!
Nancy